Monday, September 16, 2013

A freebie Silhouette Cut File

Hi there!

I have a little cut file treat for you today, I hope you like it!
 (click on the images to be taken to  my download page)


Please feel free to use the files on your own personal projects.  You may sell your completed projects that include cuts created from my files.  I would rather you not modify, sell or share these files.  You can redirect people here to download any of my files for themselves.

You do not have to credit me for these Cut Files, when sharing your creations on the web, but, I would really love it if you did, or share  a link to my website!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. What a fun file, Laura! That's really wonderful of you to share!
    I can't seem to get to the file through Box. It first told me I needed an account and then after I registered it told me the file had been deleted or wasn't available to me. I hope I'm doing the right thing...
    Thanks so much for sharing, anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry Ruth, I had a little technical glitch, it should be all fixed now if you want to try again!

      Delete