Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Storage Tutorial

Hi there!

I have a fun and easy storage tutorial for you today.

 To get started you will need a jar in any size or shape that you wish to recycle, masking tape and some chalkboard paint (I am using Martha Stewart's brand as I had it in the house already).
 Mask off the top portion of the jar, at about the 1/3 mark.
No go ahead and paint above the tape, a foam brush works well, this will take a couple of coats.
 Now embellish it up, just for fun!  I am using mine for a piggy bank, but it would make great scrapping storage and with the chalkboard label you can reuse it forever!  Think buttons, ribbon, flair or wood veneer - the possibilities are endless.  Hmmm, I think I will be making a few more!

Thanks for visiitng!
Laura
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment